Are you looking for a discreet and successful way to align your smile? Did you know that Invisalign® is made of transparent materials, making it difficult for others to see while your teeth are placed into the ideal position? Well, it’s true! Invisalign is a unique system that is crafted to improve your alignment discreetly over time.
Our dentist, Dr. Gordon, understands the importance of having an ideal alignment. When your teeth are aligned properly, your oral health can improve, and your risk for jaw problems can be dramatically lowered. Luckily, Invisalign works for many different bite patterns. That is why, our team at Gordon Dental of Leawood is happy to share the various bite patterns with you.
Here are the bite patterns Invisalign can adjust:
– Gap teeth: Gap teeth arise when there are spaces between teeth that need to be corrected.
– Crowded teeth: If you have crowded teeth and spacing problems between teeth, Invisalign can help.
– Overbite: An overbite occurs if your upper front teeth close in front of your lower teeth.
– Underbite: An underbite occurs if your lower teeth protrude out farther than your upper front teeth.
– Open bite: An open bite is a result of spaces between upper and lower teeth when you bite down.
– Crossbite: Crossbites arise when your upper and lower jawbone do not line up correctly.
If you have one of these bite patterns and need help correcting it, please call us today at (913) 649-5017 to make an appointment. Our team is happy to see if you are a good candidate for Invisalign in Leawood, Kansas.